• yes
    • no

2 hours ago, Snoggy said:

Strafing is going to become even harder to do now

sigh... 

no strafing is gonna be actually normal now lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Unfortunately , this is a clan decision on behalf of high staff and members discussion. It would be considered though but as long as you get support from most clan members, then it would be changed. 

But what is wrong with the current g speed?

On 7/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, Wolfyy said:

Nothing is wrong with it. It's good as it is. Just a couple of retards complaining and they wasn't to even be active.

why are you so toxic for no reason

• Like 1

The speed doesn't need to be changed if you're new to the server it will be weird for you but after a while playing on our server u will get use to it so it's a no from me.

On 7/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, South said:

The speed doesn't need to be changed if you're new to the server it will be weird for you but after a while playing on our server u will get use to it so it's a no from me.

That's not really how it works, because this isn't the only server that we play on. It is weird to switch between g_speeds so frequently.

On 7/19/2019 at 9:08 PM, chuck said:

Unfortunately , this is a clan decision on behalf of high staff and members discussion. It would be considered though but as long as you get support from most clan members, then it would be changed. 

But what is wrong with the current g speed?

It is difficult to be consistent with strafing when the g_speed is different to what you're used to, or when switching between different g_speeds when switching servers.

Although it removes the idea of making a person work for movement....it is something unique to our servers so....i would say no on that premise but if everyone wants it to be changed, i wouldn`t mind

It’s a yes from me because this new generation needs to learn how to strafe the proper way to get momentum and hit bounces/jumps on regular gspeed. It’s the only way to improve and be consistent rather than g_speed giving you that extra boost. If people really want to truly improve their jumps and movement they need to practice on regular gspeed. I will be contended with any decision but I don’t mind playing with gspeed on default 👍