Fitmap Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Let me indicate you fro my relationship with my old pharmacy. It was a toxic one. I'd show up, they'd say "procure backside in an hour," I'd clock on overdue, and by crook my prescription suppress wasn't ready. https://sisengineeringworks.com/2026/05/18/mastering-pharmaceutical-tricks-essential-tips-for/ It was like a sad sitcom that not under any condition got cancelled. I wasted so much gas driving turn tail from and forth that I all things considered could take funded a baby vacation. http://ramadaahmedabad.com/understanding-global-pharmaceutical-practices-a/ The prices? Cheaper than my olden place. The guy service? Authentic humans who commiserate with faster than my troop chat. The delivery? So fast I tersely wondered if they had a teleportation device. https://hackaday.io/rhpharmacy?saved=true Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... 0 101
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now