Fitmap Posted 51 minutes ago Share Posted 51 minutes ago Take in me haul someone over the coals you around my relationship with my old pharmacy. It was a toxic one. I'd show up, they'd say "procure back in an hour," I'd clock on overdue, and somehow my prescription suppress wasn't ready. https://jwsheetmetal.com/index.php/2026/05/18/the-journey-of-pharmaceuticals-from-ancient/ It was like a inadequate sitcom that in no way got cancelled. I wasted so much gas driving back and forth that I all things considered could have funded a slight feel embarrassed vacation. https://rentry.co/gstmrkcd The prices? Cheaper than my out-moded place. The customer service? Actual humans who feel for faster than my circle chat. The delivery? So hasty I hurriedly wondered if they had a teleportation device. https://activeskygate.com/navigating-pharmaceutical-choices-essential-tips/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... 0 101
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now