Fitmap Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Let me tell you fro my relationship with my old pharmacy. It was a toxic one. I'd lay bare up, they'd allege "get backside in an hour," I'd blow in overdue, and by crook my remedy still wasn't ready. https://www.brownbook.net/business/55003872/rhpharmacy It was like a bad sitcom that not at all got cancelled. I wasted so much gas driving back and forth that I all things considered could be experiencing funded a baby vacation. https://amerihealthenterprises.com/2026/05/18/the-ultimate-guide-to-advanced-pharmaceutical/ The prices? Cheaper than my old place. The bloke service? True to life humans who feel for faster than my troop chat. The delivery? So hasty I briefly wondered if they had a teleportation device. https://lifecoachshilpa.com/exploring-diverse-career-paths-in-the-2/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... 0 101
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now