MrTime's Server Admin Application

MrTime

• Your name
    MrTime
  • Tell us about yourself
    Hi, my name is Time. I enjoy playing older video-games like CoD4. In my spare time I like to make YouTube videos 
    or talk to friends on Discord. I'm always looking to have fun so if you want to do something with me just ask

• B3 ID
  • Why do you think you would make a great addition?

"I would like to join Evolution. I want to join Evolution because I've been playing it for a long time and I believe I can help it grow. I have many ideas for the clan such as game nights, events, and other things to get people to play. I have many friends who I'm trying to get into the game and we will try populate the server and have fun. The community is very nice to me even when they are aware of my language barrier and blockades. I try my best to communicate with everyone so please be slow and try to understand me and I assure you we will have a good time. (Hi, Times friend. I helped him write this because his english is not very good but this was what he wanted to say 🙂)"

• Do you know any Members/Admins?
    Yes
  • If so, name the admin/member you know
    Yes I do.
  • Have you ever admin on another server? If so, have you used B3 before? If you have then tell us what you know about B3.

Yes, I've been admin on other servers before. I'm very experienced with B3 and know all the commands.

• Have you've been banned on any other server?
    No
  • If you were banned, can you list some of the servers?

evolutionwarfare.com

• Have you been in any clan before?
    1. Yes
  • Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR?
    Yes
  • Do you understand that FORUM INACTIVITY after 2 weeks is AUTOMATIC APPLICATION DECLINE?
    Yes
  • How else can we contact you?
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199387206983
  • BONUS QUESTION #1 What is our discord invite link?
    https://discord.evolutionwarfare.com/
  • BONUS QUESTION #2 What is our link to check screenshots for hackers?
    in the discord server
  • BONUS QUESTION #3 What do you put first? Milk or cornflakes? Note the WRONG answer will get you DECLINED!
    cornflakes
Edited by MrTime