• NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    plugwalkr
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

plugwalkr

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    evolution promod MIAMI
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    no clue
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

i got banned for no reason. randomly playing in the server I was asked in the chat what my discord id was and I didnt know if he just wanted my name on discord or like some random numbers because some social media have like numbers for an id. I was askin him what he meant and I never got a response and was banned. i come to find out I was banned for ASSOCIATING with a cheater like cmon bro what do you want me to say, stop? and also I was being racist like what???? the only thing I said in chat prior to being banned was just stupid shit and saying, "free do" which is a lyric summrs says in his music... and appearantly thats how I was "found" because me saying free do is also what I said on discord and i was a match... please unban me ive done nothing wrong except play on the server and be stupid here and there I just want to hit frags. and I was ip banned like for what. you know maybe I couldve understanded a week ban or sum but an ip ban is too much bro and considering yall came after me for associating when a cheater when you have many more other cheaters lurking in your server you dont even know about..

Hello plugwalkr, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned.