kili9 Unban Appeal

kili9

• Your B3 ID
    --
  • NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    N/A
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

Hi guys, unfortunately theres been a misunderstanding

THere was an aimbotter, I said "fucking african" but the guy was actually  african so I wasnt mean to be racist, i got a perm ban for this but I dont see it being raicst, I have corrected my behavior, would appreciate if someone looks into this, thanks.

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    Miami promod
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    Racism
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

Ik I was a bit harsh by swearing but I wasnt mean to be racist, there was an aimbot hacker and he was showing african flag so I sadi "fking african" sorry about that but i wasnt mean to be racist he was actually african, if anyone can look into this id be appreciated, Ik i had behavior in the past but I.ve conducted my behavior and spent almost 6 months not playing, again I apologize if that sounded racist, would like to understand if it was that comment or something else, thanks

Hello kili9, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Clan Founder

It appears that you were temp banned with racism about 6 month ago. Then it appears that you were recently banned with another racism. In your statement

On 9/27/2023 at 11:55 PM, kili9 said:

I.ve conducted my behavior and spent almost 6 months not playing,

What happen before and now?

• 1 month later...
En 9/10/2023 a las 19:06, Gilly dijo:

It appears that you were temp banned with racism about 6 month ago. Then it appears that you were recently banned with another racism. In your statement

What happen before and now?

Hi

Before I said a few comments about etnicy, we all were talking dumb stuff about muslim people, basically I said its funny they are not allowed to drink but can kill somebody that doesnt follow their laws, thats what happened then and I dont even know who banned me cause it was done while I was offline plus I didnt get any kind of warning or anything. It was for 2 months however I felt discouraged to play and stopped playing for a while (about 6 months or so). Recently, there was a guy aimbotting showing the African flag on the game (Btw I think this scoreboard feature that shows people's flags may encourage people to use it against the players when they are insulting each other, for example I have been called putico many times, taco, been told that my country is shitty small and we all live in shacks, etc...), the guy was blatantly aimboting and other players were complaining in the chat and insulting him, I typed "fucking african" and it was taken as racism I think. Literally the guy was African I wasnt trying to be racial in any  way, I was just salty because h e was ruining the game. I have conducted my behavior and see no reason to be permanently banned for such a comment.