Fitmap Posted 35 minutes ago Share Posted 35 minutes ago Let me indicate you fro my relationship with my obsolete pharmacy. It was a toxic one. I'd ostentation up, they'd allege "get backtrack from in an hour," I'd rush at overdue, and somehow my instruction still wasn't ready. https://www.adiebebahospital.com/integrating-technology-in-pharmaceuticals-a-guide/ It was like a bad sitcom that not at all got cancelled. I wasted so much gas driving go and forth that I presumably could take funded a baby vacation. https://www.theellamarie.com/exploring-the-unseen-influence-of-pharmaceuticals/ The prices? Cheaper than my old place. The guy service? Authentic humans who commiserate with faster than my group chat. The delivery? So licentious I briefly wondered if they had a teleportation device. https://pokeoasismmo.com/the-evolution-of-pharmaceuticals-a-journey-through-2/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... 0 101
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now