Evo Sniper. biggest waste of an admin

bluE

had this kid unnamedplayer# being toxic as fuck for 3 maps in a row, i start talking shit because hes targeting me in the chat, this kid Sniper comes in and warns me twice for excessive spawn camping on attack BUT THE ROUND JUST STARTED. the kid is an idiot for an admin and isnt fair whatsoever. ridiculously bad at keeping peace in server. do something please? this is annoying.

and then he put the ban reason as BINDS or SCRIPTS, both of which i dont have. ill start recording ANYTIME i come into servers that are Evo owned now just to prove my point of not having any binds or scripts. the kid is an asshole to me for no reason so, ill provide proof.

We will look into it. For future reference please provide a screenshot of the chat from when you were warned as far back as possible. This helps the rest of us kinda of paint the picture of the chat environment. Please respect all admins. If you have a problem with one please come to us and provide proof. I believe he mixed up the rule number he said. In b3 you type out rule1 rule2, rule3, ect... 

Always remember you are a gust on Chuck and Gilly's server and the admins are the monitors and security guards and you must respect them.

(Agent P.)

• Server Admin

First: respect all the admins and users!!!
Second: we have access to the chat logs where we can see how everything happened and what did u say when i warned u
Third: the round wasnt starting, i was already in ur spawn and i didnt warn u cus u killed me, even i killed u and i decided to warn u cus u was camping on spawn of attack in crash.
Fourth: when i joined, u called to unnamedplayer# "eat a dick" then when i joined u started throwing sht to him, obviously i will see u like who started with the toxicity
Last: Im not used to the rules of this server cus i was admin in another server where the rules were differents. Anyways i unban u from the rule 2 and i gave u another ban for rule 3

If u keep acting like a kid thinking that u are higher than everyone and can treat every1 as u want then next time ill give u a longer ban. Im not the only one admin who has complaints about you. 

Next time make a report about an admin abuser with proof and making sure that we dont have proof where shows that u broke the rule ^^

Edited by Sniper<3

firstly, i dont think im higher then everyone, but if youre literally only gonna fuckin say something to me, and not ask any questions as to why i was being a dick to the kid, then youre not even being fair dog. that was my whole point at first, i dont care that i was banned dude, i just dont like how you came in and immediately decided to warn me for something that other people were not just doing THAT DAY, they do it ALL THE TIME, and NEVER get a warn or ban, but the SECOND im in spawn while im on THE PHONE or trying to defend myself from the other dude talking shit to me that you JUST SO HAPPENED not to see, you ban me, that was fuckin dumb. like i said, i dont care that i was banned, i care that you didnt even ask a question or try to figure out what my issue was. you just banned for something stupid.  you dont even know me, you just know what my in game chat looks like because im a troll, which ive stated before. and Gilly knows me, and knows im a troll. the only time to take something i say seriously is if i say your name in game or in discord. You didnt ask ANY questions.