• NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    focus
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

focus, unlucky

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    Evolution Promod Miami
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    Rule #1
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

Was banned for most likely having a crosshair overlay on my game, I use a program called Reshade or SweetFX it's commonly used in games like Battlefield and I honestly had no idea it wasn't allowed, thinking about it in hindsight it makes sense as I'm pretty sure PB just randomly takes screenshots and could confuse it as cheats, I can hop in a discord or whatever you guys would like to help further show what was going on, there's a "menu" where you can adjust the colors / size of the crosshair and it looks sus but I can asure you that's all it is if you'd like, I've since uninstalled the program from COD4 and don't use it, but can easily reinstall to show you proof if needed. :) 
    Thank you for your consideration, hopefully you understand where I'm coming from.
    Discord 
    focus#0100
    https://www.twitch.tv/focusbf (for any kind of proof I don't cheat)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Administrator

Hello I am willing to look into this for you, can we meet in discord call sometime this week? If you are able to replicate the crosshairs we saw in the screenshot and show me how you get it, the program and the menu in game so I can confirm you don’t have any other type of cheat with this program your ban can be reconsidered.

-Energeh

Edited by Energeh

On 2/6/2023 at 10:53 PM, Energeh said:

Hello I am willing to look into this for you, can we meet in discord call sometime this week? If you are able to replicate the crosshairs we saw in the screenshot and show me how you get it, the program and the menu in game so I can confirm you don’t have any other type of cheat with this program your ban can be reconsidered.

-Energeh

Thank you for your consideration I really appreciate it, can I get a link to your Discord?
Or you can personally add me @ focus#0100
Thanks again Energeh