kili9's Server Admin Application

kili9

• Your name
    Sojier Gutierrez U
  • Tell us about yourself

I'm from Costa Rica, currently working as a Data Analyst for a US Retail Company. I'm a very independent person so I dont really get involved in full time relationships (I preffer situationships I guess) so you can assume I'm likely single. In my spare time I play cod4 at least 2-3h at night (after 7PM UTC), almost Promod MIAMI only because I consider is the most suitable server for my needs (ping, type of players, community in general), plus I used to play back then on a very similar server so I know a few old players that migrated to Evolution servers from there too. I'm a tattoo artist apprentice as well. I consider myself as a critical thinker, detail oriented and not very emotional (You can be real with me) which may be good and bad at sometimes but the main thing is that I really enjoy talking so I guess I'm friendly too, not gonna lie sometimes I have too much fun talking so can be perceived as a trash talker but I stand behind of who I really am and have never felt bad about it, nonetheless this isn't any close to being a d!ck if I am talked to seriously (unlikely to happen on the internet but meh). Additionally, I enjoy cooking and spending time outside, while on the other hand I'm a metal music enjoyer (yeah I dont really use metalhead term as much), but I can get alog with mostly any music.

• B3 ID
  • Why do you think you would make a great addition?

My cod4 journey started back in 2008 and been in and out for months/years (just like most of us have), my most active years where around 2015 to 2018 in ESW clan (Equimanthorn ign back then) where I spend countless hours and learned lots about community mannaging, as being admin 40 for at least 2 years on ESW Servers I know I have enough experience to be a valid vouch in forums. Had experience with B3 but I would not mind to refresh a few commands since its been a couple of years, besides using B3 I've spent a lot of time reviewing demos and providing feedback to Trusted Players or regulars reporting cheaters. I'm easy to get along and play daily or at least 5 of 7 days a week, which helps continuously have admin presence around the server as much as possible. Besides being friendly, Spanish is my native lenguage so I'm assuming thats a perk, considering the amount of Latin American volume of players in Evolution servers. In the other hand, I think I'm okay enough to provide monetary contributions if needed so (Which I think server is running pretty much okay but I would not mind giving something back to the game/community that has brought me so many hours of enjoyment, plus I know how hard it could be to find valuable members willing to compromise in order to keep something running).

• Do you know any Members/Admins?
  • If so, name the admin/member you know
    I know a few, not in real life but as for now Bot, Smile, Nine (hes not really the talker type but im sure he has seen me around), I also know rm@n which I think its a trusted player, as well as HOLYSHITBATMAN (another not talker type but I've played with him some hours), I think there should be more but I dont remember as much right now, hopefully they can make appereance in this post.
  • Have you ever admin on another server? If so, have you used B3 before? If you have then tell us what you know about B3.

I think I wrote in advance on the previous paragraph but yeah, I spend a couple of years as admin in ESW servers, I know the basic commands like tb, pb, k, w, wr, lt, alias, and such, I'm pretty sure if get any type of refresher additional functions will come back to my memory, anyhow, I'm sure that wont be really a problem. In regards to how big brother works, I'd rather not get into detail because I may be ignorant of many things but as to be a regular admin I think commands above would do.

• Have you've been banned on any other server?
  • If you were banned, can you list some of the servers?

I got banned on NN recently, supposedly for wh but that was unfair af, I am not even that good lol.  In the past, yeah I think I was banned on other servers while I was in ESW clan due to rivalry between clans (which is a shame I know) but other than that, never used cheats in my life cuz I feel that kind of stuff simply takes away the sense of the game, honestly, when I am not an admin I dont really worry that much about cheaters cause sooner or later they get caught, plus I still enjoy playing even if Im not in the best KD ratio, at the end of the day cod4 its somewhat a competitive hobby depeding on your hours and practice in game, and I'm more likely playing for the fun at this point in time (over 15 years later after game release), so I dont feel ashamed to say I'm not the best and you will never ever feel suspicious about me hacking.

• Have you been in any clan before?

Yeah, ESW clan ( I think they are down now, checked their website a couple of days ago and coulnt remember my username and password, tried a couple of days later and it was on maintenance. Anyways, I've announced I was leaving the clan accordingly (Posting permanent leave on forums).

• Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR?
    No
  • Do you understand that FORUM INACTIVITY after 2 weeks is AUTOMATIC APPLICATION DECLINE?
  • How else can we contact you?
    sojier.gu Instagram ID. +506 63576835 Whatsapp number (I dont really worry about posting that number since its strictly used for Whatsapp and I can not take calls over there.
  • BONUS QUESTION #1 What is our discord invite link?
    https://discord.com/invite/EG8GTMD
  • BONUS QUESTION #2 What is our link to check screenshots for hackers?
    https://discord.com/channels/423699175285325834/489191754902405151
  • BONUS QUESTION #3 What do you put first? Milk or cornflakes? Note the WRONG answer will get you DECLINED!
    Cornflakes lol

• Head Administrator

Good afternoon, 

I was looking into it and before we go any farther with this application I see that you have been temp banned 3 times on our server. 2 times for rule2 (disrespecting admins/players) and once for rule9 (racism) this is a little concerning as members of our clan are held to a much higher standard than other people and we in no way condone any behavior or talk of the sort. Can you please explain what happened and why you got banned for these things? 

Edited by Energeh