• ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

-shadowq

-ravge

-mexicankid

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    EvoluTion Promod[MIAMI]
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    racist
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

I promise to respect all players and administrators

Hello shadowq, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• Head Administrator

Sorry but you have been warned and temp banned MANY times on our servers. Racism is STRICTLY prohibited. Since this is not your first offense, or second.. or third… I will be denying this appeal. You may re appeal after some time has past. We take this kind of behavior very seriously. 

Edited by Energeh

• Head Administrator

@shadowqyou have attempted to open another ticket even though this one was denied. Do not do this again, respond here with a VERY good apology and tell us why we should allow you to play on our servers again. You broke the rules why should we give you another chance. 

Once you do this and only if we deem your apology sincere enough we will consider unbanning you. I await your reply. 

Edited by Energeh
  • Like 1

brother, thanks for answering, look, I'll tell you, I used to enter their servers to play and have fun and not to look for problems or offend the other players, but that day a player was disrespecting me several times just because I was beating him, without me telling him anything offense he kept insulting until I answered him and said the word with the letter "N" and they banned me but I think it was something unfair since the other player started everything but hey, I make my appeal to be able to play again on their servers now I want to play and have fun, as I said before I'm not looking for problems I just want to play, I promise not to offend and to respect all the rules if you decide to let me in again, thanks

• Head Administrator

I asked you to write a sincere apology and the first words you wrote are passing blame on someone else. I don’t care at this moment what other people did or didn’t do. I want to see that you realize what you did, why it was wrong and what rules you broke. I want you to convince me that you are worthy of a 2nd chance. When you are ready to sit down and write up a real apology we will reconsider. Until you show us that, you will stay banned. Have a good day.