FueGoD

Fogozo

LlamaQueQuema

F1r3

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    Miami
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    N/A
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

To still playing here, I like the server and like to play this game. It's the only server I play regularly and the people who I know since time, makes the server more comfortable. 

I feel that some people unlikes me But It really doesn't matter me because the ambient in-game is almost always good.

Hello Fuego, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• Clan Founder

You're ban appeal has been denied, due to several concerning reasons. I won't go over what you did but based on my research and seeing your history. I don't think you should come back to EvoluTion Warfare and play.  But if you have any doubts on my decision then you may speak up.

• Head Administrator

Hello @Fuego, as @Gilly stated above your appeal was denied and this is still the case. We unfortunately are not able to disclose too much information at this time to ensure our servers integrity and security. Please be ensured this was not one persons decision and a lot of time and discussion with the admin team went into this. To put it simply we looked into your ban and your history on our servers and saw some potentially malicious activity and we do not feel that it would be in our best interest to allow you back into our servers. I know this is not what you were hoping to hear and I wish I could give you more information. We will not be commenting further on this, please refrain from spamming any of our admins about this topic in the future. Thanks and take care.