• NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    KILI
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

KILI, YourUncle

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    Miami promod
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    Racism
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

I was banned 30 days supposedly for racism. They are saying multiple admins are aligned with this decision, I can understand one person mislabel me as racist but multiple idk how is that possible, I got friends from every etnicy, my childhood best friend is skin colored, I am skin colored, literally my dad has afro roots, and never had said anything racist to other players.

Yes I have said things that can be taken out of context, this is what I believe happened, and I can take the blame for that but in no way I have been racist to other players, everyone talks shit specially latinos because that is how we are, latinos would call names to their own family members, the whole server trows shit at me also, because they know I wont go and cry to admins but take it as a joke, they have said Costa Rica is poor af, is a dot in the map, costa ricans live in shaks, we have no law, they even call me putico constantly (Ticos are Costa Ricans, thats a word play between puto and tico), I think I am not the only one that jokes around that way, there is several players that keeps talking gay stuff every day, even admins like rman, we all know its joking but if you are to condone jokes then you would need to ban almost the entire chat, there is very few players that would play quietly and you know it, IDK why going after me, and I still dont understand how another Latino can condone Latino behavior, knowing exactly how we are.

They saying my sense of humour is awful and they find it disgusting, yeah I can agree on that but dont call me racist, how many players have complaint about my behavior??
    I find like a targetted action, why? because I wasnt warned about it at anytime, if my sense of humour was allowed in the past, if I wasnt warned in the past or muted or anything, why would you compile my chatlogs and go for a 30 day ban? Even cheaters would get less time. I could have been warned or muted if you find my talk disgusting, theres been plenty of admins around when im playing and never said a word, definitely a targetted action, I am  pretty sure if you check chatlogs for other players you would find similar or worse stuff.

If you want to keep it 30 days I guess I have no other way but to wait, but dont say im being banned for racism, call me toxic trashtalker, childish or whatever u want but I am not racist. If you need me to translate what I said I can do with no problem, I am pretty sure there is context left behind and many stuff is being misinterpreted (and yes, I have one past ban again supposedly for racism but that was the same thing, a player insulting me and I insulted back, and someone decided to just take my word and not the other player, context left behind and even then I was banned for way less time  like 2 days or something).

Hello kili9, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• Head Administrator

Greetings, I would like to note that saying “you have colored friends and Afro roots” does not help your case. You don’t get a pass to use the language which you used. Simply put, this is not the first time we have seen you speak like this. The admin team has talk a good bit about this and we will be denying you an unban request. You will need to wait out the remaining time on your ban. Thanks for understanding, I recommend taking this time to reflect on yourself.. and server rules as to avoid problems in the future. 

Edited by Energeh

Okay ill wait, would anyone be willing to be more specific about the kind of lenguage? Cuz everyone tells everyone to f#ck off and suck each others dicks in the server, talking gay stuff, things like that and they dont get banned, so I am assuming you are talking about specific comments.  Just to make sure it doesnt happen again I guess.