Ping Limiter/ Team Auto Skill

Devil

Look I know I suck, that's not up for debate. I don't mind dying or getting BS'd on.

I love the community here!

My only gripes are the Auto Assigns for teams and the massive ping difference. I know nothing can be done about it because Half the staff for Evo is 90+ ping.

I think your ping should be no greater than 120. After that the server should kick you for high ping.

Having some guy skipping across or jumping around to kill you because he knows he has the ping advantage of technically being a ghost, is very off putting.

Also the server always puts the highest skill players in the same Team against the lowest skill players. Why not make it even? There's no challenge for them, just a pure pub stomping until the losing/low skill team slowly quits out. It happens more often then not for me. 

I'm just ranting, I'm sure those are things that can't really be fixed or adjusted. Just thought I'd put it out in the air.

• Head Administrator

Hey thanks for voicing your opinions! Currently we are working on a mod to solve the auto assign problem, possibly waiting till you die or round end. This is still in production however. As far as skill based teaming goes, a lot of people play with their friends and all join the same team. Unfortunately not much we can do there… just how pubs go. We have a discord server which you can find linked on the website, if you are having an issues in game and there are no admins online we do have report channels which you can report players breaking the rules. You are more than welcome to join there and vibe. Thanks again for the input, we like getting feedback as it helps us keep the server fun and enjoyable for the players.