sektooz Unban Appeal

sektooz

• Your B3 ID
  • NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    .tyson
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

Hey, it happens that I have been banned from the Evolution Promod Miami server, of course I use hacks. I ask you to please review my case, maybe it is a confusion and if there is any proof that I have used hacks, I will never bother you again, but first let's verify that it was me please
      I've been playing this server for 5 years or more and nothing like this

att: [R] sektoz

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    All servers evolution
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    Rule 1
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

I want to be unbanned because I have been playing the server for more than 5 years I think and nothing similar has ever happened to me and it would not be fair for them to accuse me of something that I have not done from one moment to the next.
    I've been playing this game for almost 16 years (since it came out) all the skill he gained is thanks to my experience and practice playing. I know this is just a misunderstanding.

att: [R] sektoz

Hello sektooz, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Administrator

Greetings, you have been banned on our server for using cheats the demo can be found in our discord. Just search your name and you will find it in the ban channel if you wish to review it. Is there anything you wish to tell us about cheating?

This is amazing
Is that the evidence that Larry presented? There's nothing out of place in that video oh my gosh I know the way I kill Larry through the wall looks suspicious but I just want you guys to look at the minimap right then I saw it on the minimap and shot where I get the minimap, how is it possible to get banned for a clip with nothing out of place; c
In that game there were two administrators, who being human with the use of reason is going to start using hacks with full people and also with administrators in the game.
I only ask you to watch the video with "headphones" and looking at the "minimap". Please, my name is being stained for something I never did, I wouldn't be here if what I say wasn't true, if only the proof was explicit, I wouldn't come here to defend the indefensible.
Please reconsider looking at the test again, please.

I am not a cheater....