ppp's Server Admin Application

ppp

Posted (edited)
  • Your name
    Mate Lesina
  • Tell us about yourself

Hello

I come from Croatia, been playing cod4 for around 5-6 years, with some breaks. I work as a carpenter. in spare time I generally hang out with buddies, listen to music and play promod. 

I also have perfectly working microhpone.

not sure I got the b3 ID right, it doesn't say anything when I join, got 47316 from !regtest

I don't have 1.25 kd because I mostly jump and bounce around, I could pretty easily get it over 2 if I tried.

• B3 ID
  • Why do you think you would make a great addition?

I have some experience being an admin already, been admin on Delta Force and Music Mafia like 8-9 years ago (I think they got shutdown around 2018),  caught many cheaters and generally maintained good vibe on the server. As time passed by, cheats got more advanced and harder to detect due to cheats recognising screenshot is coming and therfore toggling the visuals on/off. I have some experience because I am a programmer myself and understand how things work. As I said, cheats got advanced and  I have came back to the game after pause, therefore I would like to challenge myself and try to punish cheaters. I also happen to play exactly when server is populated because of time zones and my work schedule.

• Do you know any Members/Admins?
    Yes
  • If so, name the admin/member you know
    ten(sharkzje), evo nine, savior etc
  • Have you ever admin on another server? If so, have you used B3 before? If you have then tell us what you know about B3.

Delta Force, Music Mafia. Yes I have used b3 before, b3 is a tool that enhances administrative possibilities on the server.

• Have you've been banned on any other server?
    No
  • If you were banned, can you list some of the servers?

I haven't been banned anywhere

• Have you been in any clan before?

Delta Force and Music Mafia? Unsure what you are refering to

• Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR?
    No
  • Do you understand that FORUM INACTIVITY after 2 weeks is AUTOMATIC APPLICATION DECLINE?
    Yes
  • How else can we contact you?
    I think discord is enough, ppp
  • BONUS QUESTION #1 What is our discord invite link?
    https://discord.gg/aHnWsUPM
  • BONUS QUESTION #2 What is our link to check screenshots for hackers?
    https://discord.gg/yjBGGtMMw7
  • BONUS QUESTION #3 What do you put first? Milk or cornflakes? Note the WRONG answer will get you DECLINED!
    Neither, I don't consume milk
Edited by ppp
Forgot some things.

Hello ppp, 

Thank you for applying to be an admin on our server! We will be reviewing your application soon. In the mean time you can get to know the rules a little better. If you have any question please do let us know so we can answer them.

Please also take a look here:

• 2 weeks later...