#Evo Take away my ban please

^1A|oD>KuizS^0<|

• 2 weeks later...
  • Clan Member

From what I know, he's been banned multiple times over a course of a couple days (all bans resulting in weeks length in time besides the perm ban you put on him and then continues to appear on the server from what I see in the banlist.)

Not sure if there was a SS or a demo of him, can't find the SS at all in the banned section and it seems the others were wiped out for fresh screenshots. If there's a demo we might have to wait to see if South has one somewhere since he started off the bans. (Could of been evidence from someone else that was presented)

What happened was that when you banned me permanently I had problems in Windows 7 then I switched to Windows 10 1903 May, and then install CoD 4 and try to enter your server and I enter

On 10/17/2019 at 2:32 PM, iSinpai said:

From what I know, he's been banned multiple times over a course of a couple days (all bans resulting in weeks length in time besides the perm ban you put on him and then continues to appear on the server from what I see in the banlist.)

Not sure if there was a SS or a demo of him, can't find the SS at all in the banned section and it seems the others were wiped out for fresh screenshots. If there's a demo we might have to wait to see if South has one somewhere since he started off the bans. (Could of been evidence from someone else that was presented)

On 10/17/2019 at 2:12 PM, Gilly said:

What was this man banned for in the first place? 

What happened was that when you banned me permanently I had problems in Windows 7 then I switched to Windows 10 1903 May, and then install CoD 4 and try to enter your server and I enter. And then they permanently banned me again and I couldn't get into their server anymore until now

• 1 month later...