Abuse admin, banning me "hack" lmao..

kratos

I am a player who has played in this game since 2010, it is the only game that I like and that I love, well, I have been banned without any proof, just because the admin wanted to do it, for being a good player, I have evidence that I have played in tournaments, and I have a twitch and youtube channel ..

xxxx.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Head Administrator

You need to follow the template we give you. You are not above anyone else here, I and many people from the pug discord have played at LAN and other events at the highest levels of play, have all watched you and we concluded you cheat and we banned you from those servers. The same applies here, we are a clan and we made a decision to ban you not one admin, not one person it’s not admin abuse. If you wish to have a chance to get unbanned in the future I suggest you cut this better than thou attitude, open a proper ticket and follow the unban template we give. I await the unban request in the morning. 

-Energeh 

• Like 2

realmenet I don't think he uses hacking .. because when he was in evolution he almost always took his screenshots and none came out with anything .. I don't agree that anyone or anything uses hack that is extremely disgusting .. but I repeat I never saw him hack in whatever your screenshots take ... but if it's your decision I can't contradict them ...

I am really a person who complains a lot when I get an illogical kill, that I even think that he uses cheats. It has happened to me with Kratos and with many other players. I have known him since I came to COD, several months ago and I think that he does not use any program to profit from another user.

I respect the decision of the clan leaders, I only left my opinion regarding this.