EVOLUTION WARFARE CHRISMAS PROMOTION 2020

chuck

• Clan Founder

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN V!P + ADMIN ON EVOLUTION WARFARE SERVERS.

It is the holiday season and it’s time to be cheerful. 

A few years ago, Evolution Warfare was founded by me and Gilly. We had no idea it would blossom and forward into 2020 and it appeared all but certain that it would have ended in our infancy, but after a couple staff transitions, your support and the countless hours of dedicated staff here we stand, titans of a COD4 promod server and gaming community. All these years later, our meticulous members continue to curate, discuss, and passionately value everything that we try to provide. You, the community, alongside a myriad of passionate members have established a team and family that we didn’t know would exist in these years to come...

So lets get down into business. 

ANYONE can compete in this promotion. From any noob/gamer/user in our servers, as well as clan members[ Level 60 admin and below who wants to rank up]. Level 80 admins and above would not receive an admin upgrade but we will have something special in mind.

HOW TO WIN:
Whoever posts the best christmas tree or ham/turkey with a note next to it with their name and a greeting from EvoluTion Warfare. Your note has to be hand written and taken with your christmas tree or your ham/turkey.
Eg something like ” Merry Christmas - Evolution [ClanName]"
Or ” Merry Christmas to Evolution Warfare community-  From [Name]”

POST YOUR ENTRIES HERE:

TWO lucky Winners would be announced on Christmas Day.
One winner: Guest/Gamer.
Second winner: Clan member.

Good luck to all.
Moving into 2021, xlrstats would be reset on January 1st 2021 in all servers.
Happy gaming to all and seasons greetings to all.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Clan Member

Good luck to everyone entering! I won't be participating as I don't have a tree this year and I don't do turkey/ham. I may still post my food though just to show how I get down 😎