Unban Request

Vera

Ban ID: 2010346613200865703

Alias: Vera

Sv:  Evolution ProMod Miami

Reason: VPN

Admin: System/Rcon

I do not know why I detected that I had vpn, always played in that sv and he has never told me something similar, my internet was fine, I did not have any kind of problem with lag, the sniper sv works perfectly, but it go to the Miami and I I gave an alert that I had a vpn, I turned off and on my modem and he let me in, then an admin asked me where I was from and I told him about Mexico, then he just told me ok and after a while the rcon ended banning, I hope you can unban me and tell me how to solve this problem with the vpn and sorry for my English hehe.

• Clan Founder

I don't believe you, from my investigation on your given ID I could not find you but I did find another profile under the name that you had specified and given that I saw all of the IP that was associated on that account. One of the IP seem to be a private IP that you cannot obtain, the next IP is in the US, Germany, Poland EU, and Brazil. All of these IP keeps changing. But please try to prove to me that you are not using any VPN. 

I have vpn installed in my pc, nord and express vpn but both are disabled the moment I opened the game and started playing, I also played in sniper's sv and he never told me anything, he had the same username so I hope you can verify that he did not have any vpn at that time, he let me play without problems, whenever I enter his sv he detects me that I am from the USA Instead of Mexico which is strange to me since in the others if it detects that I am from Mexico, previous times that I entered he never told me anything like that and the truth is I have no idea why I move to so many countries, I swear that I did not have any vpn also if I had my ping would be higher than I already have that is 110 on average, if active a vpn to so many countries and so far from my country of origin would be unplayable.

15 minutes ago, Vera said:

I have vpn installed in my pc, nord and express vpn but both are disabled the moment I opened the game and started playing, I also played in sniper's sv and he never told me anything, he had the same username so I hope you can verify that he did not have any vpn at that time, he let me play without problems, whenever I enter his sv he detects me that I am from the USA Instead of Mexico which is strange to me since in the others if it detects that I am from Mexico, previous times that I entered he never told me anything like that and the truth is I have no idea why I move to so many countries, I swear that I did not have any vpn also if I had my ping would be higher than I already have that is 110 on average, if active a vpn to so many countries and so far from my country of origin would be unplayable.

I also saw that my id changed for some strange reason, I do not know why, their sv are the best that go in ping and in fps thanks to fullbright, the truth is I hope that if they unban me they will help me fix that.
The new id that I get is: 2310346613200865703

3 hours ago, Gilly said:

How about this, try to uninstall both of the VPN software you have mentioned above. Then try to connect to our server and see if the problem still persist. But we do have a rule where we do not allow VPN on our server. 

I already knew that your sv does not accept vpn, because no game or sv accepts it, I already uninstalled all my vpn and I am still banned, at least one opportunity I would like to have, I do not have any hack or script or anything that affects the others for Unfair advantages, if I am banned again for any reason, I will accept the ban without any problem :)

10 minutes ago, Gilly said:

I unbanned you, can you please connect and let me know if you are able to play?

I still banned lol, the id is correct, my username is Vera, idk why im still banned 

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

Can we go on Anydesk or some remoting utility sometime tomorrow so I can see what is going? 

Yeah no problem, you can unban me from the sniper sv too hehe?

4 hours ago, Gilly said:

Do you by any chance have a Discord where I can reach you to setup the Anydesk session?

You can now?
I was out of my city all day hehe
My discord is Vera#3277

• Clan Founder

#Resolved

I connected to his PC using Anydesk and saw that everything is fine. I think some how the VPN software got conflicted with his computer. He got a new computer so everything is working as usual. No VPN software was detected on his machine to cause this issue. The server does report him as being somewhere else but if the server does kick him I will allow him on our server to continue to play.