Gab's Server Admin Application

Gab

• Your name
    Gabriela
  • Tell us about yourself

My name is Gabriela but they call me Gab, I am 17 years old and I live in Colombia, I really like to skate even if I don't do it very well :) I also adore cats ❤️ in my free time I like to play video games and draw. I have been playing cod4 for 2 years and playing on the Evo server for a year.

• B3 ID
  • Why do you think you would make a great addition?

I really like the server and also its community, I understand the players and I have a lot of patience, I consider that I play well and I know the game very well, currently I have a lot of time to play, I am always on Evo's servers, I know most of Latino players and also from other places, I get along very well with all of them and I think it would be good to have an administrator who speaks Spanish and understands the players.

• Do you know any Members/Admins?
  • If so, name the admin/member you know
    Scooby
  • Have you ever admin on another server? If so, have you used B3 before? If you have then tell us what you know about B3.

No

• Have you've been banned on any other server?
  • If you were banned, can you list some of the servers?

I have not been banned

• Have you been in any clan before?

No

• Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR?
  • Do you understand that FORUM INACTIVITY after 2 weeks is AUTOMATIC APPLICATION DECLINE?
  • How else can we contact you?
    Gab#5225
  • BONUS QUESTION #1 What is our discord invite link?
    https://discord.gg/RDb7KK93DT
  • BONUS QUESTION #2 What is our link to check screenshots for hackers?
    Discord
  • BONUS QUESTION #3 What do you put first? Milk or cornflakes? Note the WRONG answer will get you DECLINED!
    cornflakes ><

Congratulation have have been accepted into evolution’s trial phase! Welcome new recruit! You can now where the #Evo tag. Example: #Evo Gab.

This means you are one step closer to being part of the evolution team. We expect you to be active in-game and on discord. We understand there are some language barriers, but this is okay. We will be patient with non-English speaking recruits.

Here is a list of some expectations from us for you to pass the trial phase:

1. Be kind. You must show that you are a good person and be professional inside the server and on Discord.

2. We want to see you can use b3. b3 is an admin tool that lets us moderate the server. For recruits you can screenshot and warn. For more help do “help 20”

3. You must warn people when they are breaking the rules. An example would be camping on attack side. So do “.w scoob rule7” (rule7 will display the camping rule) So it would be wise to learn the rules or have them saved somewhere for quick reference.

4. Screenshot suspicious people. Do “.ss scoob” this will generate a screenshot and can be found on the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/ZaFB8Ejce9 Study the screenshots you take. Look for UAV cheat, wallhack, hack tools, ect.

5. Report anyone suspicious to higher admins. You can find a list on Discord.

6. You must be willing to learn. This is the biggest one. If you are not willing to listen and learn you will be dropped from the trial. If you do not know how to do something please ask someone.

7. Keep playing and chatting in game. When you come into the server say hi to everyone. Make people know who you are!

8. If you are accepted as recruit and you do not try to warn/ screenshot someone you will be dropped from the trial. This shows us that you can be an admin.

9. Have fun and get to know the other clan members!

• Thanks 1

(Agent P.)

• Scooby locked this topic
  • chuck unlocked this topic