Unfair Ban

Unlucky!<3

In-game name is zDe0xyZ was banned for "racism" but wasnt racist. ice called me an indian so i said he was a sweatshop worker making 2 cents an hour. called someone a bean bag which means hes fat. I didnt use any racial slurs or nothing. post the screen shots from the text i wanna see them 

• Head Administrator

Hey thanks for making an unban request. However I'm sorry to say that I am not going to be lifting your ban you will have the next two weeks to think about and change your attitude towards players in game and admins and clan members in the discord. 

Reason why I've made this decision: I had 3 different people message me that night with concerns about your behavior, I looked into it and I deemed you were excessively harassing players and being borderline racist in our server. We do not allow this is anyway. While I do believe trash talk is apart of any competitive game, there is a point when one takes it to far. To quote some things you said -

"ice is a sweatshop worker making 2 cents a week"

"make me some tacos bean bag"

"go play in ur brazil servers"

"taco maker" 

"loser, trash can, yall ass, yall so shit, dogshit, dog water, imagine being so shit" (These were all said in less than a 10 min interval.)

On top of these things in game, you proceeded to go into our general discord channel and harass me and cry and scream abuse clogging up general chat. Then when I muted you- you continued to cuss me out in DM's. You originally had a 5 day ban which would of probably got removed had you just appealed the ban and been apologetic instead of acting like you didn't do anything wrong and I banned you for nothing. 

Hope you have a good day and stay safe

- Energeh

• Clan Member

Honestly man, I would just take the 2 week ticket and learn from it. I understand you may have been just talking smack to the other person talking smack to you, but that's not how it's done. You are a frequent player in our servers you should know better at this point. Always, if you see something you can report it directly to us. I know you went a little far and attacked Energeh, and he's nice enough to just give you 2 weeks. Just hang tight for that period my friend. I don't have any issues with you and never have, the last thing I would want to see is you getting banned for the same thing. 

Edited by MuzZy
  • Thanks 1