mrtrapzy's Server Admin Application

mrtrapzy

• Your name
    Liam

Your name

Mr.God and or Skies

Tell us about yourself
    My name is Liam, and i own several businesses where i live. i opened my first convenience store at 18 and from there i kept investing into myself and now that things are starting to die down for me im looking for some where i can but my knowledge to use that ive gained from owning and operating them.

B3 ID

Why do you think you would make a great addition?
    well after all i own several busniesess in real life and i feel that would be a great addition to the team, as per marketing the server and such. i love playing in evolution. i know a lot of the players here and would love to be apart of the community. i also do have a lot of experience owning a server and being admin in other servers. i have access to great mods/developers who would be willing to help with pretty much anything at  a very cost effective price. i would love to implement my knowledge into a server i know i will be in for years to come amd see the community grow to its full potential. 

Do you know any Members/Admins?
    not necessarily but i do know a lot of the player who do play in the server besides members. im sure that if you asked your members they would have heard of me. 

If so, name the admin/member you know

have you ever admin on another server? If so, have you used B3 before? If you have then tell us what you know about B3.
    yes i have been admin in many others server including owning my own server for awhile till i had to go away for work. i do know a quite a bit about B3 as per i have had my owner servers and been admin in servers where this is present. so this wouldnt be new to me whatsoever. no training would be needed. 

Have you've been banned on any other server?
    no

If you were banned, can you list some of the servers?

Have you been in any clan before?
    ive been apart of c4s, xm, FFC, and few others i cant remeber off the top of my head as this was like 6 years ago. 

Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR?
    its not no. but i deffinently think my knowledge would be helpful regardless of my KD

Do you understand that FORUM INACTIVITY after 2 weeks is AUTOMATIC APPLICATION DECLINE?
    Yes

How else can we contact you?
    teamspeak, discord, social media...ect... if you need to contact me there is always a way!

BONUS QUESTION #1 What is our discord invite link?
    https://discord.evolutionwarfare.com/

BONUS QUESTION #2 What is our link to check screenshots for hackers?
    https://discord.com/channels/423699175285325834/683421024305545365

BONUS QUESTION #3 What do you put first? Milk or cornflakes? Note the WRONG answer will get you DECLINED!
    cornflakes

B3 ID
    Why do you think you would make a great addition?
    well like i had said above i own several busniesess in real life and i feel i could impliment my knowledge into the community and help grow the server to it full potential. i also know great mods/devs who can help with whatever is needed at a cost effective price. 

Do you know any Members/Admins?
    No
    If so, name the admin/member you know
    Have you ever admin on another server? If so, have you used B3 before? If you have then tell us what you know about B3.
    yes i have been admin in many others server including owning my own server for awhile till i had to go away for work. i do know a quite a bit about B3 as per i have had my owner servers and been admin in servers where this is present. so this wouldnt be new to me whatsoever. no training would be needed. 

Have you've been banned on any other server?
    No
    If you were banned, can you list some of the servers?
    N/A

Have you been in any clan before?
    ive been apart of c4s, xm, FFC, and few others i cant remeber off the top of my head as this was like 6 years ago.  c4s is the main one. it was a very long time ago though. around 2016.

Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR?
    no

• Do you understand that FORUM INACTIVITY after 2 weeks is AUTOMATIC APPLICATION DECLINE?
    Yes

• How else can we contact you?
    teamspeak, discord, social media...ect... if you need to contact me there is always a way!

BONUS QUESTION #1 What is our discord invite link?
    https://discord.evolutionwarfare.com/

BONUS QUESTION #2 What is our link to check screenshots for hackers?
    https://discord.com/channels/423699175285325834/683421024305545365

BONUS QUESTION #3 What do you put first? Milk or cornflakes? Note the WRONG answer will get you DECLINED!
    cornflakes

Edited by mrtrapzy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...