• Your B3 ID
  • NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    EvoluTion Promod MIAMI
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

F  e  r  n  a  n  d  o.

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    MIAMI PROMOD
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    I was banned for saying noob and camper someone. (Apparently I violated rule 4)
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

I wish you would take the trouble to unban me because I like to play on your servers much of my time, I already understood that I should not disrespect other players and for that I apologize immensely. It won't happen again.

Hello Fernando., 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• Head Administrator

Good afternoon Fernando,

After discussing with other members and close review of your chat logs we have decided to deny your request. I know this is not the news you wanted to hear but you are only temp banned. Take the rest of your ban timer to reflect and review our servers rules so you can avoid situations like this in the future. If your behavior continues in this direction the next step is being permanently banned. I hope it does not get to this point and I hope to see you back in the server once your ban is up. Have a good rest of your day. 

-Energeh

Edited by Energeh