[Deathrun Request] The voice of the people.

rambo

Deathrun v.s Zombies  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Deathrun v.s Zombies

Good Day ,

Based upon a discussion today that happen in the Canadian promod server amongst roughly 5 persons should we consider swapping the zombies mod with deathrun ? Previously deathrun was hosted but due to a lack of plugins and poor map rotation person's tend to visit Z-server dr which is one of the top deathrun. Once there is the required suppliments provided on the server this server will grow as we all know evolution is a recognized clan not only in Trinidad and Tobago but throughout contries world wide as members from different contries visit the Miami server often . Please do consider and Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

• Clan Member

I'd play zombies here and there but I've always enjoyed deathrun more in spare time, if you have a group of friends either one could be enjoyed.
I'd be okay with that swap.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Clan Founder

Unfortunatly, we had a zombies server in the past and it was taken offline due to people preference of deathrun. We then created a DR server as their wish, however it was populated for the first 2-3 weeks and then empty leaving the server resources to struggle. The community then asked to take the DR offline to replace with zombies. We did that. They asked for Gun Game server, we made it but its no longer populated, leaving the resources of our servers used, which we can utilize with something else.

Unfortunately for now, we would not be replacing any of these servers with a DR because of what happens each time. Maybe sometime in the future. 

You can always rent your own provider and host your own servers if you wish to play deathrun.

-Staff.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have been on the zserver deathrun and was asked to ask about evo getting a death run server and when I was looking where to post it I ran across this. I think it would be amazing if we could get one going, I’d be happy to sponsor it. Deathrun has always been a passion of mine and I thought it was slowing up tell I see how many people the zserver gets seems like there is a good following of people who also love it. Good map and a solid mod which I know evo can do I think it would be a huge success.