Unban Appeal

Fernando.

-NOMBRE EN EL SERVIDOR CUANDO ERES PROHIBIDO?

(?) Fernando. 

-ALIAS QUE USAS EN EL JUEGO? 

F e r n a n d o. 

-¿A QUÉ SERVIDOR SE PROHIBIÓ?

Servidor público Evolution Promod 

-Razón que te prohibieron?

I don't deny it, I got banned from using hacks, I know I lost forgiveness doesn't solve anything, I just want them to listen to me and believe me (Chuck and Gilly). Everything was very quick I want to clarify that, how almost every day I went to YouTube to watch call of duty 4 videos, and just pure coincidence I found a tutorial on how to install hacks in cood4, I installed it and I could not wait to try it, enter the server and at 5 minutes I was permanently banned. I know that clarifying this doesn't solve anything, but I want it to be put in my place all people want to experience at some point in our lives something, like me I had the idea of experiencing that it felt like to play with hacks. I'm well aware that I made a mistake and I regret it very much. He waited wholeheartedly for you to put yourself in my place and understand me, I will never make the same mistake again. Nice night. 

-¿Sabes a qué administrador te prohibió?

evolution' Agent P.

Puede ser expulsado por infringir una o más de las reglas de nuestro servidor. ¿Rompiste alguno de estos?

Rule No. 1: HACKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Be careful.

• Clan Member
19 hours ago, Fernando. said:

ow almost every day I went to YouTube to watch call of duty 4 videos, and just pure coincidence I found a tutorial on how to install hacks in cood4, I installed it

? I fear my brain is not robust enough to begin comprehending this statement. By pure coincidence, you, F E R N A N D O, found a youtube tutorial on how to install cod4 hacks. You, F E R N A N D O, then proceeded to install hacks. I posses inadequate knowledge about logic and common sense so i cannot educate you about why claiming things like these as "coincidences" is just going to make it harder for people to believe you.

20 hours ago, Fernando. said:

I regret it very much. He waited wholeheartedly for you to put yourself in my place and understand me, I will never make the same mistake again. Nice night.

A wise man once said, there are no accidents.Or was that a turtle? idk the individual was walking on two legs.

anyywayz........ Good Luck and ignore my bullshit and sarcasm in this post :D or am i serious? ?

SOME LANGUAGE THAT I CANNOT SPEAK: I think it's called spanish.

Hace 19 horas, Fernando. dijo:

Ahora casi todos los días fui a YouTube para ver videos de Call of Duty 4, y por pura coincidencia encontré un tutorial sobre cómo instalar hacks en Cood4, lo instalé

[Hacer clic y arrastrar para mover]

? Me temo que mi cerebro no es lo suficientemente robusto como para comenzar a comprender esta afirmación. Por pura coincidencia, usted, F E R N A N D O, encontró un tutorial de YouTube sobre cómo instalar hacks cod4. Usted, F E R N A N D O, luego procedió a instalar hacks. Poseo un conocimiento inadecuado sobre la lógica y el sentido común, por lo que no puedo educarlo sobre por qué afirmar cosas como estas como "coincidencias" hará que sea más difícil para la gente creerle.

Hace 20 horas, Fernando. dijo:

Lo lamento mucho. Esperó de todo corazón para que te pusieras en mi lugar y me entendieras, nunca volveré a cometer el mismo error. Buena noche.

[Hacer clic y arrastrar para mover]

Un hombre sabio dijo una vez que no hay accidentes, ¿o era una tortuga? idk el individuo caminaba sobre dos piernas.

anyywayz ........ Buena suerte e ignorar mi mierda y sarcasmo: D o estoy hablando en serio? ?

I'm very sorry maybe I don't specify very well in what I want to clarify, the truth is that I don't know very good English. I just want to say that I'm very sorry and that I won't make the same mistake again. 

• 2 months later...
  • chuck locked this topic