• NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    KwF
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

ObeyMoon KwF Moon

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    Evolution sniper
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    cheats
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?
    because I really like this server, it's where I learn movement, and it's also my favorite pastime to play on this server.

Hello KwF, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• Clan Founder

Hello @KwF,

Due to some circumstances, we have proof that you were cheating on our server on June 25th, 2021. I would like to show some evidence that we have gathered. If you are still on the Discord server you may follow this link https://discord.com/channels/423699175285325834/683421024305545365/858047254929997824 so you can see the screenshot for yourself. You may need to click accept on the Discord server because this prevents too much notification and annoyance for other Discord members. But if you have disconnected from the Discord server, I will post an image of the proof that I have from you. 

ObeyMoon0001.jpeg

Based on your way of coming to the Discord server and making a fuss and saying that you don't cheat and how you just got banned from the server. If you hadn't come to the server and made a huge fuss, then I would have considered you unban, and I hope you learned your lesson and don't cheat on servers that you care about. But as of now, your ban appeal has been denied. I wish I could get you another chance but your actions on the Discord were way louder than if you had come clean.