Mrbobushie's Server Admin Application

Mrbobushie

• Your name
    Blake
  • Tell us about yourself

Hi I like to play call of duty games and I've been playing every since it came out, Also my favorite cod it bo2 and call of duty 4.

Also I really love your server!

• B3 ID
    --
  • Why do you think you would make a great addition?

I think I would make a great addition because I've been playing this game for year also if there is someone breaking the rules I will make sure to give them a warning first. Also I'm great at telling if someone is hacking but i have not found anyone yet because of the anti cheat I think. Also on this server all the time so if anyone needs help I'm most likely  going to be there. Also I will make sure no one is doing op glitches. I always spectate before doing something like a warning. I have a bug when I try to look at my !stats it wont work also I had to !register 2 times and its saying I have to be authenticated and i try re registering but it says the same thing. So because of that ima put the question Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR as yes. Also because !xlrstats says the same thing. It used to work.

• Do you know any Members/Admins?
    Yes
  • If so, name the admin/member you know
    #Evo Rise #Evo Luca
  • Have you ever admin on another server? If so, have you used B3 before? If you have then tell us what you know about B3.

I have b3 and i know what it does but have never used it but I'm pretty good at following steps if someone would help me out with how to use it.

• Have you've been banned on any other server?
    No
  • If you were banned, can you list some of the servers?

I was never banned from a server.

• Have you been in any clan before?

Not that I remember.

• Is your XLRstats>1.25 KDR?
    Yes
  • Do you understand that FORUM INACTIVITY after 2 weeks is AUTOMATIC APPLICATION DECLINE?
    Yes
  • How else can we contact you?
    through my email at mr.bobushiegaming@gmail.com
  • BONUS QUESTION #1 What is our discord invite link?
    https://Discord.EvoluTIonWarfare.com
  • BONUS QUESTION #2 What is our link to check screenshots for hackers?
    https://discord.com/channels/423699175285325834/647642703722708993
  • BONUS QUESTION #3 What do you put first? Milk or cornflakes? Note the WRONG answer will get you DECLINED!
    Milk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...