• NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?
    nV~ ` #ox or Fly
  • ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

Fly, McFly, Linux, McFly :D, #ox, nV~ ` #ox

• WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?
    Evolution PROMOD MIAMI
  • REASON YOU GOT BANNED?
    AO
  • TELL US WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE UNBANNED?

My in game name was "Fly" as i can remember. Its been a solid year and a half maybe since i got perm banned for having AO on. When I got banned, on the same day i disabled AO and cried to the admins wit an apology and all that. Ive learned my lesson since its been so long, ive matured and grown and I just want to play and enjoy the community again. Hopefully ya'll understand. I miss all my friends and wish to catch up with them. See how everyone is doing and play and have some fun along the way. Im a changed man now and looking to start playing cod4 again :))

Hello Fly, 

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, we will review this as quickly as possible. Depending on the circumstances of the ban we may or may not unban you. We generally give second chances on most ban appeal cases but there are some cases that we do not unban. If we give you a second, you now know the rules. We do not give another chance once the first ban appeal had been successful! I wish you the best luck on getting unbanned. 

• Server Admin

Nah im joking. I know that there are a lot ppl that think that u r kinda inmature besides the reason u got the ban and maybe they dont want u back tbh.
I would give u a new opportunity but it depends of gilly. Remember that AO is considered as a cheat and in the past u were warned about 2 times and u ignored these warnings.
Good luck anyways with that

Edited by Sniper<3