The Group Regular

Mr. Rubiks

• Clan Member

How can one join the group "Regular", so one can have some access to the change in maps and restarting of maps, etc....does this have anything to do with having a kd ratio of 1.5?

Even if so, can it be implemented that even a player without that kind of kd can still be in the group?

Because as the group name suggests, "Regular", there are many players that play regular on the server, and i am just curious if someone, assuming based on the kd ratio, can join the group, "Regular"?

There is a role on the server for players who doesn't meet that requirement kd ratio of 1.50. Said players would be considered as evolution "Recruits" and would be able to where the clan tag #Evo.

However I'm gonna have to talk to chuck about maybe making these players "Regulars" so that they can still play some significant role on the server, because I don't think that the "Recruit" role has any special permissions at the moment.

177247992_Kinqqlogo.thumb.png.0ac7f86f569640ce3d169f5af1b73173.pnggamert.jpg.aa49fb25f9eeef3394f90b845da9b4a5.jpg

• Clan Founder

Whilst we acknowledge that there are other players in other clans/teams or those who cannot meet our clan requirements of >1.5KD ratio,

They can also be a part of evolution warfare where they can also feel like home by applying for regular/VIP. Regulars are not admins but represent authority in the server when an admin is offline.

Benefits of regulars/VIP

1. Vote to kick player if an admin is absent, take screenshots of players in game screen to check for hacks, access server !xlrtopstats.
  2. REGULAR/VIP REQUIREMENTS (FOR THOSE WITHOUT MICS): YOU MUST HAVE OVER 2500 KILLS ON OUR SERVER AND AT LEAST 5 MEMBERS/ADMINS AND MUST BE KNOWN BY AT LEAST 5 CLAN MEMBERS/ADMINS.

• 1 month later...