Please read forget about the last one I did

sG|Lemondary<3

For this whole week, yes I hacked here and there and I know people gonna hate me more cuz they already do because of this unban appeal but really, yes I did hack and u (Chuck) caught me on one of those occasions. I'm not asking for an unban at immediate but at least a temp ban because i know esp resulted in a permanent ban or hacks in general I should say but evo is that 1 one server I play on because of the community and the increase of speed and jump height and i don't know why I thought hacking would be a good idea but the thought of being banned wasn't even on my mind at the time but I know now what I have done was at a tolerance level of 0 and it was the 1st rule which means it is treated harshly. Im asking for at least a  temp ban of how ever long u (Chuck or Gilly) want because I want to join back the server and play for the fun. Evo is the reason why I play cod 4 and for it's sometimes friendly community . Although people gonna hate on me for hacking but I play for fun and with my friends. I just hope that u (again Chuck and Gilly) see this appeal through and unban or temp ban me. I do promise not to hack if u consider this unban appeal :(

• Clan Founder

You have been granted another chance to be able to play on our server. This decision was made by me and @chuck. This will be your last chance to be a clean player on any of EvoluTion server's. If you get caught with any form of cheat, you will no longer be able to play here anymore. I will unban you in 10 minutes after this post has been posted. In the near future for any clan that you play with just be honest and hope that you will get unban based on honesty. Do not try to play that game where you are not in the wrong and asking proof, screenshot, or anything like that.  Also, let me know if you are unable to play on the server after getting unbanned on the server in 10 minutes.  Have a great one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • chuck locked this topic