Early Christmas Gifts from Evolution Warfare

chuck

• Clan Founder

It is the holiday season and its time to be cheerful. 

A few years ago, Evolution Warfare was founded by me and Gilly. We had no idea it would blossom and forward into 2020 and it appeared all but certain that it would have ended in our infancy, but after a couple staff transitions, your support and the countless hours of dedicated staff here we stand, titans of a COD4 promod server and gaming community. All these years later, our meticulous members continue to curate, discuss, and passionately value everything that we try to provide. You, the community, alongside a myriad of passionate members have established a team and family that we didn’t know would exist in these years to come...

Its Christmas eve and why not start opening presents early?  We are happy to have each and everyone of you as part of our community and in return, we are gifting all active members a bump in admin. If you haven't received an upgrade, just message either me or gilly because sometimes Santa has a long list. Previous members who were level 80 are now masked and hidden server admins as level 100 admin is for sys-ops only.

There is one extra gift that is available for grabs that would be given to the person who posts the best Christmas tree or ham/turkey with a note next to it with their name and a greeting from EvoluTion Warfare. Your note has to be hand written and taken with your christmas tree or your ham/turkey.
Eg "Merry Christmas - Evolution [Name]"

Moving into 2020, xlrstats would be reset on January 1st 2020 in all servers.
Happy gaming to all and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FROM EVOLUTION WARFARE.

Image result for merry christmas"

• Thanks 2

• Clan Member

Thanks chuck! I'm not really a ?christmas? person at allll, matter of fact i kinda hate holidays, but this year i sorta enjoyed it lol, it wasn't too bad at all. Next is new years, 2020 is definitely my year.

*fist bump*

~HAVE NO FEAR BIO IS HERE ❤️