Unban Request

ReeceMyJigga

I would like to be unbanned from Evo Promod because "Gilly" banned me for so called talking smack and silent bind

I have respect for everyone including you Gilly even tho You banned me but it wasn't called for the warning and kicking was enough well the warning I got pissed wen you kicked me twice because I listened to you and you still kick me :( Could I please be unbanned 

Your player : Reece <3

• Clan Member
  • You shoulda really pass the $50 and let me write it bai
  • Imo you should of gotten tempbanned to begin with at-least  a week or a lil 10 days.Anyways your not perm banned now see you in 1.4 weeks
  • I will be a bit weak without my Reece's Puff but I have other snacks to fill me while you gone.

........................................                                            .......................................

........................................                                            ......................................                         <----- This supposed to be eyes

.                                                                                                                                              .

.                                                                                                                                      .               <------- This supposed to be a representation

.           .              .                    . .                  .          .            .           . .                                                        of me smiling at my monitor

• Confused 1