S4AGE

Jon Snow

• Clan Founder

It would take us a long time to go through the chat log. When you do capture it, try to get a recording of what is happening so we can get a context of what is going on. You can record by "/record <DEMO NAME>" ingame. Then go to the mods folder find "evo_promod" inside that folder there should be a folder called "Demos" then just upload that. We will take a look at it. Also, make some screenshot for us to see too.

I'm not the type of person to lie about anyone... that guy has time and time again been rude to me and others! It's only so much one person can tolerate! I really dont care if ppl hate me for the posts I make here! I will stand for what is right! Next time tho,I will have proof! 

What proof is needed? Anytime i am in the server playing, either him or his brother always be trash talking about someone for using any weapon beside sniper. It public promod, anyone can use what they want. Maybe if @AAAAAkAAAAA be more active in server and see what he and his brother be saying, he wouldn't need to see proof of any of the comments @Jon Snow made. And even if they collect a ban from an admin i wouldn't even bother to ask why or what was the reason. Let them go to the forums and request unban. I'll debate with they mc from there.

-Chief

• Like 1

• Clan Founder

@Wolfyy and @Suspect, my FPS has been shit lately and its unplayable in every way. If I could read the chatlog is would have been helpful but it's a longgg as in it would be impossible to go through unless you knew exact time stamp that was said on the server. It is not practical for me to scroll through the database and see where he has said XYZ. Currently there is 344,360 lines of chatlog on the database right now, here is an image of what I will have to go through. SKj0B.png ( https://i.gilly.me/SKj0B )There is 4,224 pages for me to go through one by one and see what is going on. Here is a snippet of the pages.cKfMD.png

( https://i.gilly.me/cKfMD ) I am sorry if I have been inactive on the server. That is also why I ask for a demo from @Jon Snow. It's not that I am lazy or I don't want to be on the server, it's more like my FPS and my computer being trashy now a days. 

• Clan Member

I am also fed up with his ridiculous behavior. I try to get him to settle himself cuz i dont wanna get him in trouble and as a result his brother has to suffer as well but fear not he  will be dealt with. I think I let him loose to much cuz i tired warn him for his attitude ima start taking more srs measures now. I forgot to click submit reply when i typed this so i thought i sent it already