EvoluTion Christmas Promotion

Wolfyy

So since y'all ain't seeing the post under server admin promotion, i'll copy and paste here until it's fixed. 

Dear EvoluTion Warfare Members,

As you all know Christmas is right there and we are all happy to have each and every one of you with us during the season. So why not give back to out hardworking admins. With that being said i will keep it short and announce that there will be 2 server admin promotions up for grabs. One which i am going to announce now and @chuck will do the honors of the other. 

On Christmas Eve Day there will be 2 free for all matches consisting of all level 60 and under admins,  then the winners of those 2 matches will face off in a 1v1 match of their choosing (Search and Destroy or Free for all). Whoever wins the first deathmatch gets a straight ticket to the final match while the other players get a second chance to earn the spot of being in the 1v1. If there is any problem with the timing let me or @KinqqZaya know please.

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

HACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED OBVIOUSLY! (SCREENSHOTS WILL BE TAKEN DURING MATCH)
NO BINDS ARE ALLOWED! AND I MEAN NONE NONE NONE.
DO NOT INSULT ONE ANOTHER WHILE ON THE MATCH!
EXCESSIVE SPAWN CAMPING ON ATTACK TEAM IS NOT ALLOWED. EXCESSIVE SPAWN CAMPING FOR MORE THAN 3 ROUNDS WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION! (ONLY IF GAMETYPE IS SEARCH AND DESTROY)

GOODLUCK TO ONE AND ALL :) 
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM EVOLUTION WARFARE GAMING COMMUNITY ❤️

• Like 2

• Clan Member

So umm, how do we apply for this or do we just show up at the specified time that u mention, and where is it going to be, that is, on the promod, sniper only server, another server..........?

Also, i don`t think it was mentioned to be a sniper only so can we use other guns once the aforementioned questions are answered?