EvoluTion Warfare Miami Server Launch + 2019 Update #1

chuck

• Clan Founder

As many of you noticed, we had some instability lately (Trinidad Servers, Website downtime and Canadian server, database problems etc.) and I'd like to take this opportunity to explain our situation and how we're going to move forward.
As the elephant is out in the open now, the Trinidad servers have been down since the start of 2019. Yes I heard your questions everyday “What happened to the Trinidad servers??? Why are they down???”

I didn’t really give a clear update because I was worried to say that the Trinidad Servers may take a VERY long time to fix or if not ever. So in a nutshell, there was an electrical power issue due to a power outage and as a result, some hardware damage occurred to the machine which hosted the Trinidad Servers. Best as we try, things don't always work out how we hope. Will the servers be back? Unfortunately, not right now, not anytime soon. It can be fixed, fear not but after a long time contemplating, the word evolution has many stages, and as time changes we must adapt to changes. Luckily, we have planned ahead and had a few tricks up our sleeve. But wait, it gets better from here.

How are we going to move forward? We officially deployed a MIAMI server and we need your help to fuel and get it running. Change is scary and I find great comfort in having support from @Gilly and watching over and over in different occasions in how he waved his magic wand in improving EvoluTion Warfare. Again I've been inspired on how much he was there to support and did so many truly miraculous things helping me throughout my struggles. Everyone of you know, @Gilly has been around since the birth of this gaming community and I’m grateful to have him as a Founder+Leader. So please give him a thanks for all his hard work in helping me getting this Miami server up and running.

In addition, to help the rest of the staffing and development team take over some duties, we have promoted evolution ‘teN to Head Admin. Most of you should know by now @Suspect has been around for a very long time, and we're excited to have him as part of our high staff.

Today, we would officially be saying GOODBYE to our Trinidad Servers and a WELCOME to our

NEW MIAMI PROMOD SERVER AT:

connect 207.246.78.120:28960

We have grown significantly in the past year and will continue to grow even more.There are a few things still missing, but we'll be working on them and everything should be back to normal soon. In the meantime, WE AWAIT YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Running a community like this is a monumental task, and we couldn't do it without the extraordinary efforts of our Staff and members like you. Thank you always for your patience and your support!

- chuck

connect 207.246.78.120:28960

• Thanks 3

• Head Administrator

Sorry I didn’t get time to reply to this but I am very grateful in being part of this wonderful, fun, loving, and kind community. Honestly when I first visited the forums to apply for admin only I didn’t realized I made an application to apply for the clan xD. After that I just stuck with it and time after time I’ve realized that I’ve been growing more and more with this community feeling more and more like a family. I really appreciate the work that you @chuck and @Gilly done for us through out this continuous fun journey. I also appreciate and admire the time and dedication both of you put into this server to make it what it is today and also props to the entire staffs for making it possible as well. I really appreciate the promotion as head admin but I will only take that if everyone else is fine with it because If not it’s not a problem at all. I prefer to keep the cool between everyone than to have argument going on between the staffs. Thank you for the promotion though but I guess we will leave the rest for our staffs to decide ? I hope we all have a great journey together and may evolution promod be the #1 out of them all ?? Best regards -evolution’ teN

• Thanks 1

Congratulations @Suspect I finally got time to browse the forums and this post helps clarify alot. Huge thanks to @chuck and @Gilly for making Evolution Warfare what it is today. The Miami server has been a huge success while undermining the new weasels. I look forward to the new plans for 2019 and i hope everyone is able to lend a hand. 

Good Luck and may EvolutionWarfare be forever great and remembered.

• Thanks 1