Unban appeal

Lund

-YOUR B3 ID (Knowing and posting this will more than likely help your unban to be processed faster)

no idea

-NAME IN SERVER WHEN YOU GOT BANNED?

Lund

-ALIASES YOU USE IN GAME.

Lund

-WHICH SERVER YOU GOT BANNED ON?

evo promod miami

-REASON YOU GOT BANNED?

?????

-DO YOU KNOW WHICH ADMIN BANNED YOU?

chuck

You may be banned for breaking one/more of our server rules. Did you break any of these?

Rule #1: HACKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.BE CAREFUL.
Rule #2: Binds and scripts are not allowed.
Rule #3: Be respectful to all players, admins, and members
Rule #4: Do not insult players.
Rule #5: Answer to admin, if an admin asks you a question DO NOT ignore him!
Rule #6: Advertising for servers or recruiting for clans is not allowed!
Rule #7: EXCESSIVE SPAWN CAMPING ON ATTACK team is not allowed. Extreme camping for more than 3 rounds max would be kicked.
Rule #8: No Asking for admin on the servers. Try applying at www.evolutionwarfare.com
Rule #9: No offensive or potentially offensive names, annoying names, or weird name with symbols and special characters.
Rule #10: Racism is strictly banned!
Rule #11: Black screenshots are not allowed! Fix your game.
Rule #12: Elevator abuse is NOT ALLOWED. Use elebot for more than one round to receive a FREE BAN!

i did not break any of these rules 

ok

• Clan Member

I mean, I've seen you do elevators countless times man.  Yes, more than one round. I just ain't the type to give 4weeks for ele. Just a warn would suffice for me. I think ya should be unbanned doh, 4wks seems like a stretch to me. 6 hours would have been good enough for me or maybe i'd of just kicked u.

• Clan Member
5 hours ago, Lund said:

although i agree with you there snoggy, i did not do any elevators

Man, you can't remember that time me you and two other guys were on crash?  or was it strike. That was like a week ago.

• Head Administrator

I have also seen you do countless elevators with your friends, while the server is smaller size and I did not say anything because no one was complaining. You cant say you don't do them though, you do often and we let a lot of stuff slide, and I know you know that's against the rules. There's no reason to have an attitude towards anyone here especially seeing as you are the one asking us for a favor. Just be more conscious of the rules and there will be no problems.

• Head Administrator

I warned brady and boosted about it, they didn't listen so peter pay for paul and paul pay for all I guess. It's unfortunate you got banned also but what can I say other than for you to blame brady and boosted :#

alright i am sorry for my attitude but i ONLY do elevators when there are not people in the server who actually want to play, so i only do them when i am playing with brady and taylor and boosted etc, and i do not think that this ban is about elevators i think it is about chuck being a retard

8 hours ago, Agent P. said:

not sure this helping your case man

there was never a case, ever since i asked in the evo discord why i was banned and that fucking braindead idiot chuck replied with 'crymore.com' and banned me, what the fuck does that even mean like i fr think he has mental issues or something lmao

• Clan Founder

lmao, why do you want to play on our servers so bad?

30days isnt that bad, Im sure you can use that time wisely to reflect on life, the universe and everything to figure out why you got yourself banned.

Why should we unban you? You can use your guid spoofer, change your GUID and join to impersonate me too. Funny. No need for unban 

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, chuck said:

lmao, why do you want to play on our servers so bad?

30days isnt that bad, Im sure you can use that time wisely to reflect on life, the universe and everything to figure out why you got yourself banned.

Why should we unban you? You can use your guid spoofer, change your GUID and join to impersonate me too. Funny. No need for unban 

Capture.PNG

alright what the fuck there is no such thing as "guid spoofer" for cod4x, i still dont know why i was banned, you are saying i joined to impersonate you when i am literally banned and can not join that server so that does not even make sense but OK

• chuck locked this topic