c+ Nemesis back at it again.

Luna

• Clan Member

Evolution Clan please do something about this, he's so obvious when the admins are not around. Everyone in the server is sure that he cheats but just because code hook cannot be detected, he just keeps on cheating. Do something about this! PS: Look at where he was in the third clip and I made no sound.

Edited by Luna
  • Haha 1

On 6/14/2020 at 9:20 AM, Luna said:

Evolution Clan please do something about this, he's so obvious when the admins are not around. Everyone in the server is sure that he cheats but just because code hook cannot be detected, he just keeps on cheating. Do something about this! PS: Look at where he was in the third clip and I made no sound.

Look bro, what makes you know that I am the one from the third clip ?, I see you very sure that you know that it is me, because you say you did not make any sound
Of so many clips that you put in your many reports, only 1 or 2 are suspicious depending on who sees them and if they saw me playing in your clips
You should record with an external program bro, because recording with the console, it is well known that nothing is shown, I can not know if you have a hack, why do I suspect you?
Just from what you wrote in "clip 3" I don't know how you can be so sure it was me

And in the continuation of your third clip you shoot just when I was out there, I do not know that that clip is suspicious, you shot and do not hear steps, that's why I shot there, the only suspect in that video is your bro hahahaha, it is seen that you put on something bro
Another thing, I have seen your macro, I do not understand why they continue to let you use it, in the rules it is prohibited, I only used a quick fire bind once and I got a kick, and they do not do anything to you, I still think that you are the dog of evo hahahaha

Said by Chuck: Rule # 1: HACKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.BE CAREFUL.
Rule # 2: Binds and scripts are not allowed.
Rule # 3: Be respectful to all players, admins, and members
Rule # 4: Do not insult players.
Rule # 5: Answer to admin, if an admin asks you a question DO NOT ignore him!
Rule # 6: Advertising for servers or recruiting for clans is not allowed!
Rule # 7: EXCESSIVE SPAWN CAMPING ON ATTACK team is not allowed. Extreme camping for more than 3 rounds max would be kicked.
Rule # 8: No Asking for admin on the servers. Try applying at www.evolutionwarfare.com
Rule # 9: No offensive or potentially offensive names, annoying names, or weird name with symbols and special characters.
Rule # 10: Racism is strictly banned!
Rule # 11: Black screenshots are not allowed! Fix your game.
Rule # 12: Elevator abuse is NOT ALLOWED. Use elebot for more than one round to receive a FREE BAN!