Easter Admin Promotion

Wolfyy

Dear EvoluTion Warfare Clan,

As you know Easter is approaching and we are happy to have each and every one of you with us. All of our admins are hardworking admins and it's that time again we give back to you all again. With that being said, i will keep it short and announce that there will be a EvoluTion Warfare Clan Tournament which will take place on the 19th and 20th April, 2019. (Time of day is yet to be set)

Here is how it goes. There will be 4 free for all matches. 2 matches on the 19th and 2 on the 20th. These matches will consist of level 60 and under admins. Why 4 matches? Because our clan is getting bigger when someone new joins and it wouldn't be fair if we had just 2 matches where there are obviously better players than some. The winner of each of the 4 free for all matches will then face off in the final match to determine the winner and therefore rewarded with a Admin Promotion smiley 

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

HACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED OBVIOUSLY! (SCREENSHOTS WILL BE TAKEN DURING MATCH)
NO BINDS/SCRIPTS ARE ALLOWED!
DO NOT INSULT ONE ANOTHER WHILE ON THE MATCH!

If there is any questions please feel free to ask. GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL ❤️

PS- I'll be in those matches as i am level 60 admin smiley

• Like 1

If i am part of Evolution and that my schedule permits it by then, i am very interested. 

I also could broadcast/stream it and practice being a broadcaster ;) as i already stream on twitch! What do you guys think ?:)

• Clan Founder

Thanks to all EvoluTion Warfare Members who participated. 
Also Congratulations on @evolution 'BuZZkiLL  and @#Evo Loaded  for making it to the finals and to @evolution 'BuZZkiLL  for taking the trophy. Hats off to you on this tournament. As with the stipulations on 2019 Easter tournament at https://evolutionwarfare.com/topic/297-easter-admin-promotion/

Since only level 60 admins and under were allowed to participate but we had to make an exception for 2 level 80’s and above to complete groups for Semi Finals and Finals, @evolution 'BuZZkiLL  has settled to offer his admin promotion to @evolution 'taraj
Evolution staff would come to 3 conclusions and decide to reward all three contestants:

1-    @evolution 'BuZZkiLL  would be bumped a clan rank as decided by staff for his 1st place trophy and his generosity in offering his admin to taraj as well. A true warfare virtue, no brothers left behind.
2-     @evolution 'taraj  admin would be upgraded as offered by @evolution 'BuZZkiLL 
3-    @#Evo Loaded  is now promoted to member and admin rank upgraded for his 2nd place award for the Easter Tournament.

Congratulations to all participants!

And again, good job on @evolution 'BuZZkiLL  for placing 1st place.

• Clan Member

CONGRATZZZZZZ BUZZKILL & LOADED

@evolution 'taraj see it wasn't that bad losing to a girl, look what u got! a promotion :3

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE~BIO

~HAVE NO FEAR BIO IS HERE

• Like 1

~HAVE NO FEAR BIO IS HERE ❤️